MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

l'existense de satan??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

l'existense de satan?? Empty
PostSubject: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:57 pm

est- ce que les demons existent??
ou bien ils sont seulement une idee????
hal al chaytan fekra aw ka2en wala arhab??
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:50 am

what do u think a bout exorcism ,l'explusion des demons???
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 pm

comme idee theorique je ne peut pas comprendre l'existance de Satan, car il est le contraire de dieu. je croit que c'est une idee relegieuse ancienne... le dieu et le contraire dieu que je ne peut pas l'accepter facilement...
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 pm

micho que dis tu a propos de lecifaire(lossifoross) eche3ya :14 et ro2ya :12??
que dis tu de la tentation de jesus dans le desert par satan??
que dis tu de saint antoine le grand et son guerre avec les demons ??
encore quant a l'explusion des demons ?? comment les peres maintenant exemple:abouna pandalaymon et abouna touma pratiquent cela et font sortir les demons men al mamssoussin??
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:22 pm

3a siret l mamsousin
kif mna3ref inno chakhes mamsous?
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:41 pm

This is an important topic, and some years ago, it raised many problems in Antioch. Does the satan exist?
there are many theological theories in regard to this, all backed up with arguments. we may talk about them but that will take many pages, and i think then we ll start writing in arabic cz its easier to write theology in arabic.
so to be brief, the existence of satan is really related to both the holly book and tourath, aspecially 'tourath el rohban' and if we ll say he doesn t exist then we ll be throwing a huge load of teachings; both opinions have their arguments but in the end they both start from the existence of evil and end there, satan or not the result is one for me as a christian, evil is simply where God is not, even in this last phrase there are many opinions, and philosophy will enterfere.

considering what michel dib have said, i know very well micho, and we both belong to the same theological thinking school if i may say, and his idea is important but also negotiable as our history and books and the teachings of Christ are full of the sentences about satan,but we may study the holly book in a different approach that will show that satan doesn t exist.

all is negotiable, but what is true is that in the world there are only the darkness and the light, and may we all be just in the light
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:15 pm

welcome durb!!!

for me i prefer always to say that ecil is a presence a existance but i prefer not to judge the nature of this existance (satan, demons...), it's a power!! for me like this it's safer to say!!!
this does not mean that i refuse the presence of satan but i think we have the right to refuse it. it's a part where we can't teach as 100% sure.... i say maby but what i'm sure of is that evil is a presence....
i refuse saying that evil is the abscence of God (God exist evrywhere or What?!) or that darkness is the abscence of light...
no darkness here is a presence but the light is more powerfull than it.
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:06 pm

hey al l

abou el mich khayi, i agree with you on the subject that we have the right to refuse or agree with anything that is not related to the basics of our christian belief.

in the presence of God issue, there is a big theological debate in that concern, basically phylosphical, in concern of the presence of light and darkness, if there is darkness so there is no light, this is a theological approach, so some theologists came with the idea that God sees all but is not everywhere, and about his existence, well it is debatable on the basis of how the light can be where is dark, they re the opposite; it is mainly phylosophicall;

well from my point of view, i rarely say my actual point of view as nothing for me ain t debatable but God and his word and church.

Many questions rise: Is God everywhere? so what is evil, how could be there a light and darkness together? these questions were asked by lots of church theologicals.

For me...well, i say he's near us all. that i know
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:59 pm

"we both belong to the same theological thinking school" WAW Wink)
Ahla bi Michel De.

Concernant l'existence de Satan.

1- Je ne peux pas dire que c'est sur qu'il n'existe pas, vu que l'évangile avait parlé de lui.

2- Après tout, Elie, c'est pareil pour moi s'il est une créature ou une idée, chacun de nous porte des mauvaises pensées, des tentations, et il devra être libre d'elles pour servir le seul Dieu.

3- Si St Antoine à parler longuement des créatures sataniques, il disait que faire le signe de la croix suffisait pour les faire disparaitre !!

COnclusion:
Personnellement, je m'enfiche s'il est une créature ou pas.

1- Réfléchir à ca, nous perd le temps à penser à Jesus.
2- L'homme est le seul responsable de ses actes et ses pechers, Satan n'a rien avoir, "ni le serpent, ni la femme."
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:30 pm

JE Suis tres d'accord, rami specialement pour le point deux.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:16 pm

pour moi je pense que n'importe quelle analyse pour l'existence de satan ,doit supporter sur une base biblique ou bien en relations avec al taklid al moukadass , les enseignements des peres saints, c a dire il faut que l'analyse a une certaine bases et temoins , si non je ne peux pas l'accepter .
c pas vrai (a mon avie)qu'on peut expliquer les choses qui n'est pas en relation directe avec notre foi principale(comme aboulmich a dit) , comme on veut !!!il faut baser sue la bible ou bien al taklid! ou bien un grand pretre .... mech on our self only.
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 am

Elie la bible et la tradition est notre foi principale.
Tout ce qui hors la bible et la tradition n'est pas sacret, ca pourra être changer avec le temps ou selon les opinions.
ca s'appelle alors 'avis théologique' ra2i lahouti.
je peux en croire ou pas.

C'est ce que Micho voulait dire je pense.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:43 am

ana ma3ak rami , bass j'ai indiqué le sujet que pour lui(l'existencedu satan) je ne peux pas accepter una avie theologique sans bases biblique aw men el taklid aw des grands pretres saints, ....
hayda mech 7ayala sujet!!
akid fi chaghlet btetghayar ma3 el zaman. miyeh bel miyeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l'existense de satan??   l'existense de satan?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

l'existense de satan??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: