MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maten By-Elections

Go down 
+5
Rami.Hosni
Y.
jana_mrad
dimitrimattar
Mike Makhlouf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Makhlouf

Mike Makhlouf

Number of posts : 16
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli/El Mina
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:37 am

Another opportunity to divide even more the Christians in Lebanon.

I wish Michel Aoun didn't nominate a candidate, first out of respect to the soul of Pierre Gmayyel and second of all out of true representation for the christians.

If one truly represent a group of people, he doesn't divide them more everyday, au contraire he should help bringing them back together and forget any past misfortunes.

Anyway, Lebanese Christians are greedy/emotional species, nothing new.
Back to top Go down
dimitrimattar

dimitrimattar

Number of posts : 15
Localisation / Branch MJO : Beirut, Ashrafieh
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:36 pm

I believe that Michel Aoun is the only leader of all Christians! And all the others if they are to be clean and democratic must accept him as a leader and follow him! Amin Gemayel ( he eaven errased all the work of Pres Bechir Gemayel) is not even the leader of Maronites we lived all those wars since 1975 till now because of their awful ideologies! They don't want to accept the other! they even don't accept orthodox! And Room Orthodox are the most deprived and marginalized and nobody cares! They are the double in representation in the parliament than the Druzes! We are not in a feodal regime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orttyresidon.org
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:19 am

kbir ya dimtri
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:32 pm

I believe that jesus christ is the only leader of all Christians
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:25 pm

Hello Lallous
Ca c'est en théorie
mais les chrétiens comme tous les libanais ont besoin d'un bon leader qui défend leurs droits, qui veille a ce que le pays soit pour tout le monde, en paix et en prospérité.
selon le gouverneur, la pauvreté augmente ou diminue dans un pays
selon le gouverneur, les chrétiens sont susceptibles d'être expatriés du pays. En Turquie, Irak, syrie, Palestine il n'y a presque plus de chrétiens, et ca c'est à cause d'un grand impact de la politique suivie de ces pays...
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:57 pm

I wonder why christians see in Michel Aoun the "political Messaiah". I can only see that "zed el enkisam bel balad".
Rami c'est la loie qui te garde et non pas un leader. Je ne mais pas mon destain dans les main d'aucun leader mais dans cette periode je trouve le groupe 14 mars (le groupe et pas une partie dans ce group)el le meilleur espoir pour le liban. pour la premirer foi dans l'hitoir de liban, les chretiens , les sunna, les druz, et quelques chi3a son unient sous "Loubana Awwalan". Mais notre "Napolean" a une autre episode pour nous "Ana aw la A7ad".

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:58 pm

et pour metri je dis: "ya zaman el ta2ifiyi, ta2ifiyi w ta2i Fik, khalli idak 3al hawiyii w shedd 3layha add ma fik...". (Ziad R.)
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm

Sure Fouad. i was not talking about Aoun.
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 am

well guys that's shocking!!!!
i thought that here in this forum we had more mature people 2a3la min moustawa l kalem lli bil cheri3! i thought that we can get away from these words that became so numerous on tvs despite our different backgrouds but unfortunately i found that i was wrong!
any way i always considered this "politics" part of the forum as useless and i will never read it again coz bikaffina araf min hek 7ake barrat l forum
peace
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Hello Jannoun

On peut quand même discuter avec un sang froid et calmement
loin de la crise que vit la TV et "elchare3" non?

il n'y a pas de mal de Dire mon avis politique, non.
Même si différent
- apparement: Dimitri et toi partisan du Aoun
- Fouad: partisan du 14 mars
- et moi: ni l'un ni l'autre est un espoir pour le Liban, le choix politique des 2 partis ne leur appartient pas, l'alliance exterieur des 2 parties est claire, les 2 parties ont participé à la guerre 75 ( jaja3, Aoun , joumblat, ....) et tous doivent abandonner la politique.

et nous (Fouad, mitri, toi, les autres et moi) pouvons continuer la discussion avec un ton calme et souriant, non Jannoun, es tu pas d'accord?
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:39 am

Ramos my dear.

I have to clarify some things.

Now ( and things might change in the futur) but Now, there is 2 political choices in Lebanon. 14 Mars and 8 Mars. I agree with you that neither group is the perfect nor the worst both has advanages and disadvantages.

But between "Bad" and "Worse" I choose Bad.

anyway I have some criteria through wchich I made my choice to support 14 mars. You ve mentioned Ramroum some war ceiminlas "iza sa77a el ta3bir" in both sides.
but If I look to the hole group I see in 14 Mars: Ghassan tweini, Tarek Metri, Nasib La7oud, Samir Franjieh, Carlos Eddeh. And I look to the other team, I see 3asem kanso, talal erslen, wi2am wahhab, naser kandil....

So Ram I agree with someone that once told me ana ma3a 14 Mars "lil asaf".

w 3ozran.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:38 pm

about what dinitri wrote:......

the problem is so clear.....
dimitri u said: "to be clean and democratic (u mean Jmayel) must accept him (Aoun) as a leader and follow him"

in fact it is a very dangerous sentence, it show how some people think... that way of thinking made a our people suffering...

the aounist (i prefer saying that more then saying tayyar watani 7our), think that to be honist i Must be aounist, to be democratic i must be aounist.... to be christan i must be aounist....

i will not talk specifically about aoun, but about the idea, u are with aoun u are good....

15 years passed aoun was:
1- refusing totally the idea of "moukawama" considering it milishia, under the control of syria and iran..... saying only the lebanese army must defend lebanon
2- sleiman franjieh, walid jounblat, nabih biri, and all others are not good persons but criminal and stol the country....

being a part with 14 March:
1- refusing totally the idea of "moukawama" considering it milishia, under the control of syria and iran..... saying only the lebanese army must defend lebanon. (he refused bristol meeting casue they said that the problem of the arm of hizbollah must be solved by an interior dialogue, he broke the meeting and say that we can't have dialogue about matter concerning "siyada" choufou lawen el mawdou3 m2adas "bravo Smile !!!)
2- refusing the "al taklif al char3i" 3ind hizbollah, and wilayat al fakih.
2- wlaid jounblat and saad al hariri (not any word against them)

being a part of 8 mars:
1- al moukawama is the best thing in lebanon,they defend lebanon, they are not militia, they have the right to do evrything (cable phones, bringing money from other countries, have arms, have rocket, taking alone any decision concerning fighting israel, have a dependent relation with any country they want, have their dependent intelligent, have the right to close any area they want.... ),
2- nabih biri, sleiman frangieh, hizb allah are all good, they do only what is for the safety of lebanon... while others are all a part of america and do only the think that america want, they are criminal, not democratic.....

i think looking to the history it's clear that who is with is aoun is good, who is against aoun is bad......

the problem i have now, how u dimitri and others accept saying the same thing....

no gmaeil have the right to refuse and to be agianst aoun, and it's not the criteria for him to be democrtatic or no....
evry person have the right not to be aoun, and still Good....

it the same theologi then hizbollah, who is not with el hizb is with israel....
so that when jmayel and jebran died:
"WAZA3OU BI2LEWA!!!!!!!!!!"

WHEN U WNAT TO TALK IN POLITICS U MUST TALK IN IDEA, STRATEGIES..... NOT IN PERSONNAL.........
IF THE STRATEGY OF 14 MARCH IS BETTER THEN 8 MARCH GO WITH 14
IF 8 S BETTER GO WITH 8.........
BUT NEVER GO WITH A PERSON, NEVER SAY WHO IS WITH THIS ONE IS GOOD AND DE3MOCRATIC AND WHO IS NOT WITH THIS PERSON IS NOT DEMOCRATIC......,
no dimitri i think it's u who don't accept other..... u must accept that a large people have the right to be with hizbollah or with 2ouwet or with mousta2bal......
with biri or Aoun......
be whatever u want to be but never say about the others "his kha2en" he is "3amil"......
this words are for the 14 and 8 march!!!
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:40 pm

i think you must follow only jesus and as mjoa we must noy be with any body because

1 we must see that all these are group of thiefs lieiers war criminals, etc..
2 we must be leaders and to people do as we do as what jesus tell us to love each other and dont hate anybody
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:35 pm

Maram,
2ou3tou malil lah lilah, w ma likayssar li kayssar
Jesus is not a political party, out of comparision!
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 pm

I'm with Brazil in Football,
Oh Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dimitrimattar

dimitrimattar

Number of posts : 15
Localisation / Branch MJO : Beirut, Ashrafieh

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Jesus Is Risen!
Dear all sisters and brothers,
I would like to thank you for your straight and clear opinions!

Could anybody tell me how many Orthodox Deputies have we in the Lebanese parliament?
How many Druzes? How many Armenian Orthodox?
See U soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orttyresidon.org
Sponsored content

Maten By-Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maten By-Elections   Maten By-Elections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maten By-Elections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: Politics-
Jump to: