MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

les protestants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:20 pm

le 3eme sujet est : les protestants
avec toutes les contradictions dans leur theologie et leurs idees inacceptables dans notre orthodoxie sutout contre les peres saints; et contre "altakklid al moukadass", leur "sola scriptura"(la bible seulement);leur idees contre la mere du dieu.(ils sont contre batouliyat marimam al3azra2).l'abscence des"all assrar al moukadassa surtout al efkharesstia).
est qu'on peut dire qu'ils forment une eglise surtout qu'on dit dans notre symbole de foi : "kanissa wa7ida jami3a moukadassa rassoulia".
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:35 pm

quelques protestants peut etre considirer comme eglise d'autres non.
en generale quand le "doustour el-iman" est accepter par leur foi.
batouliyat mariam n'est pas importante pour considirer une communite comme une eglise ou non. car le foi concerne seulement dieu.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:38 pm

allah ma3ak michel
j'etais entrain de donner quelques idees sur le foi des protestants et leur contradiction avec notre theologie;je n'ai pas dit que:"batouliyat mariam n'est pas importante pour considirer une communite comme une eglise ou non "
la problematique etait que est ce que avec toute leurs idees _que j'ai mentionné quelques unes_qui sont inacceptable de tous chez les orthodoxes , on peut les considerer comme une eglise?
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:02 pm

الكنيسة هي جسد المسيح ، وهي تشكله بالمناولة أي بسر الافخارستية . فإذا غاب هذا السر : أين جسد المسيح إذاً؟ و بالتالي أين الكنيسة؟.
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:28 am

I know that there are hundreds of protestant churches. I think that they don't all share the same faith(I guess).
As Orthodox, we were taught that the Orthodox church is the only church ( the only chrch that kept intact the teaching of the disciples).
AS for me. I can't deny that the people gathering in a protestant church are not gathering in the name of Jesus. I cannot not deny that they teach about God as Love, as forgiver. ... About the importance of helping the poor...

"Iza ijtana3a isnan aw salasa bi ismi akoun baynahom..." !! Smile

But these churches have lost one essential "ne3meh". "Al mounawalah". May God protect them in his own ways.

Forgive me my brothers & sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:55 am

ان الكنائس التي لا تعترف بالأفخارستيا هي ليست الكنيسة و لكن ليس كل البروتستانت لا يقيمون الأفخارستيا. و لكن كل جماعة توافق دستور الايمانو الأسرار هي "كنيسة" مهما اختلفنا في التفاصيل الأخرى .
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:50 am

Je pense que Le terme "eglise" est vague.
Dans l'ancienne église, celui qui s'absentait à la communion 3 semaines de suite et sans cause importante était considéré comme hors de l'église.
L'église est le corps du Christ, réuni autour de la communion.
Mais qui empêche le Christ à choisir les membres de son corps, ne peut Il pas faire des pierres des enfants de Abraham?

Je pense aussi à Sa réponse aux disciples "celui qui n'est pas contre nous est avec nous"
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:12 pm

hi rami,
even that jesus choose his church, but also as a community on earth u can not let a person be a menber of a society when he do the opposite of what this society say.
here u can review what i wrote in marriage,
when u make a sin (u are not choosing God), so how how u wnat to be a part in his community?
u can't lie all tha day and than come to the church and say i'm with God. no u are not.
u must be a menber in the community to take jesus, the priest must know u, and the community must know u, because they will judge if u deserve take jesus body or no. this is the role of the priest, this is his secret so that his the only one who give the mounawaleh....
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:21 am

noooo protestant are not a church nor a part of our church it's a heresie!!
i'll give an example which is very far from the subject but can give u the picture i have in mind: a cake is not a cake without eggs and flour and sugar and butter and a church isn't a church without the vigin mary and without the saints and without the communion;)
peace
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:23 am

Did you see the film "Jesus Camp"??
it's a documentary about evanglic camp for children in America.

chi bifazze3 w bi za33el

Last edited by on Fri May 18, 2007 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:50 am

non j'ai pas vu le film
de quoi il parle?
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:21 pm

moi encore je n'ai pas vue
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm

for jana,
the problem of the virginity of mary is not essential, nor the problem of saints because there is no differance in the definition of saints between us and protestant (generally).
the problem is do we have the right or the ability praying to them, this is the differance between the two way of thinking....
cause in the church evryone who's taking the body and the blood of jesus is a saint, so that the priest say" " alkoudousat lilkidissin" but in fact as we answer" there is only one saint, jesus christ"
i just want to have this note: "there is a big number of protestant church, so it's impossible to talk about them as all, evry church have his own case"!!
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:55 pm

ana i agree with u jana.
j'ai deja dit que comment ya t'il une eglise bidoun assrar moukadassa;
ta2assassat al kanissa bi 3id al 3annsara ay bi 7ouloul al rou7 al kodoss 3ala al talamiz. les protestants ma 3andon assrar alatti hiya :"kanawat al rou7 al kodoss" so kif 3andon knissé
je pense enou bass bel essem knissé.
RGDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

les protestants Empty
PostSubject: Re: les protestants   les protestants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

les protestants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: