MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems and solutions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Problems and  solutions Empty
PostSubject: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:27 pm

first thing let me say that all the members in this group work very hard and i hope i still with you and please take my writings because i really want mjo to be as it was in its peak periods.

i will mention the problems i saw than we will find some solutions together

1) the gap between the old ages in the mjo and our age
2) wake3 al2ershad that needs a lot of improvments
3) in some branches the problem is in the "bi2edarit alfere3" where you find them all the time solving problems and dont really do the correct duties they must do.
4)the immigration of a huge number of youth from lebanon
5 what i see in the last few years that the generation who is growing up dont have "alham al7arake" as the previous ones and this due to the population how it is improving and we must let him be in both.
we must let him live the christain life and also we must let him be updated to all what is going around him.

these are some problems and i wish you accept it "brou7 riyadiyeh" and let us discuss and find solutions
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:05 am

maram you r totally right
so? any solutions to these probs???
peace
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:10 am

very good analysis of our today's problems.
but to satart with something: what do u think is a priority
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

i think al2ershad is the most impotant one and due to the weakness of some mourchdyin we are not having people really having " alham alharaki" this the first .

second improving our topics as what is happing imtoufouli to be in all the stages and espacially 2este3dayin and thanwyen because these guys have a lot of barriers in their life
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:29 pm

these are priorities but what about solutions for them
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Thx Maram
My suggestions:

1) Contact them, go trips with them, speak with them, meet with them.
I remember, i was 14, i asked Elie Sleiman (a person of my branch) to present me to Kosti Bandali, and since, I am like a friend with him.
I remember also, fere3 elmina, make a meet for all who worked in Toufoulé, it was a very pleased day, with projections of film, photos...all ages (18-->80, more then 100 persones) exchange ideas and experiences...
2) search, read individually, search on the internet, books...then organize hal2at...ask who has more experience to help...
3) work as a dynamo, individually, then with friend...
4) don't immigrate.
5)resolving the 1)2)3)4) elham elharaki yanmou wa yatakawa, wa yaskoubou ellahou 3alyhi ni3matan fawka ni3ma, wala y2koulouhou elchawkou min hawilihi.
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 am

dear Rami

we try all what you said we make many times "2etjama3 3am la kil alfere3 and really we get abig expeience fom it but it cannot get longe due to the time,place,country status
2) al2ershad cannot be done personally it must be done by somebody moe experienced and more educated and then the self improvement can be done by reading,....
4) it is not a solution because i am not able to find work in lebanon

my solutions
1) contacting old mjoian and inviting him to the weekly meeting for 2 times or more and talk in "hawjeyce al7arake" and give his expeience, also meeting must be done on a schedule with different people and each one different topic and this maybe done in the 2erchad also
5) alham al7arake i think it is woung to let the member who reaches 14 or 15 years old ad dont know the principles of the mjo and also dont know 2amjad mjo and taryekh mjo
in my period we learn about them in Sanawyen and this is wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems and solutions   Problems and  solutions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems and solutions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: