MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

al massi7 al dajjal

Go down 
+3
jana_mrad
Michel.Dib
Y.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

al massi7 al dajjal Empty
PostSubject: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:16 pm

chabeb a new important topic!!! what do u know about al massi7 al dajal??? yalla lets begin discussions!!!!
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:07 am

i think al massi7 al dajal:
houwa el bari7a w alyawm w ghadan!!!
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:32 pm

ktir hek ya micho SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:29 am

al masih al dajjal is satan cz iblis houa "kazzab wa abou l kazzab" and kazzab=dajjal Wink
al masi7 l dajjal is anything that looks nice but is evil in fact,
it is everyone that tries to put himself in the place of God
peace
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:00 am

"zi2ab bayna elkhiraf".....
the bible especially the revelations talks about it points to the ppl that will rise and say "i am the christ, returned" this is what ment by this.
but i wanna look at it a different way, today, evryone of us is subject to become "almasi7 aldajal" and the question is why????!!!!
first, christ would actions, guided the ppl to say:"truly this is the son of god", now our actions will guide christ to say 'you are trying to pretend that you are me". evrytime we say we can help but we don't we desrve to be called "dajallin" evrytime we pretend that we can cure ppl from cancer and deseases we are to be"dajjelin" evrytime we define GOD being something HE is NOT, we are "dajjelin"....and it goes on and on, that is my vision, not practical but this is the way i c it.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 pm

sorry Bash. Bass ma bzonn el masi7 ken heik asdo.

"masi7" hiya sifa. ay al mamsou7 min allah. Fa bzonn i7da alkab dawoud ken masi7. wel masi7 ken el shakos el moukhallis lal sha3eb w malik 3leh. bass keno el yahoud montozrin "Al Masi7" yalli menshouf wasfo wadi7 bi sifir asha3ya.

W haida "AL Masi7" houwa Ibn ellah min jawharihi mamsou7 min allah mounzou el azal wa ila el abad houwa yasou3 el moutajassid min el 3azra2 mariam wal ka2im min bayn el amwat fadiyan el bashar moukhallisan iahom men 3ouboufiyat al khati2a w malikan 3layhim ila el abad. Fa ayya shakhos biyejeh bi2ellak ana houweh "Al moukhallis" "al mamsou7 min allah" houwa dajjal.

Halla2 Bash iza baddak tekheda bi shakel metaphore ok. estatrid add ma baddak. bass pleas 7addid aktar. la2an ana fhemet shway men kalamak. enno el atibba2 masaln henneh masi7 dajjal Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:49 am

fouf thax for the great words,
i already said, i want to look at it in a different way, and i said "we pretend", i did not understand where did you see me talking about doctors. lot of ppl these days pretend that they can cure the body and the spirit, lot of ppl try to lead a revelotion in the name of religion..... if you need more clarification let me know
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:03 am

Ah, OK Bash I got your point. Smile

sorry for the missunderstanding Smile
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:50 pm

i have a different opinion! it is sure that kollo man yankor al massi7 houwa massi7 dajal!(voire l'epitre de jean 1jean2) but there is a lot of saints that talked about a specific person called al massi7 al dajjal!
he will be the power of satan! sawfa youlabbi kol machi2at al chaytan (but he is not satan)!he will be the anti_christ!! le livre d'appocalypse de jean(ssefer al ro2ya) talk ablout this person! the saints says that a lot of person sawfa ya3boudounaho w yakounou lahom ssima aw wacham!"666" . and St.jean talked about these numbers!the number of satan!
a lot of saints say the anti_christ sawfa yowhim al 3alam bi (al ezdihar , al aman ,wal salam)and they will trust in him then sawfa ya3boudounaho makan allah!!!
some saints say that in the first maybe he will be a monk!
ila maji2 al rab fi yawm al daynouna 7ayssou sayantare7 fi jouhanam!(voir livre d'appocalypse de St.jean)
one of the gr8 saint that he talked about the anti_christ is "alkeddiss you7ana al dimachki".
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:03 pm

so elias?? u think that al masi7 al dajjal hasn't come yet??
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:23 pm

the specific man that i had talked about didn't come yet!
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 am

let's put this way, revelations, wasn't a prophecy and that's the mistake the catholic church commit which we really see it's effect on all the movies like 666 or the breach or many othere movies. but this is not the point, the point is revelations was a symbolic description for something already happened, not something yet to come. therefore, almasi7 aldajjal according to revelation is not a person yet to come but a person already existed. (in a symbolic way). i'll will give more explanation a bit later on.
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:51 am

الرؤيا كتاب إعلان الله ليوحنا في أواخر القرن الأول، في جزيرة بطمس التي كان قد نُفِيَ إليها في أثناء الاضطهاد الشديد على الكنيسة. وهي موجهة أصلا إلى الجماعات المسيحية في أسيا الصغرى، لتشديد عزيمتهم وحضهم على الثبات في المسيح رغم المحن.

يطالعنا الكاتب بمشهد باهر يظهر فيه المسيح ابن الإِنسان ممجَّداً، ثم يُدَوِّنُ الرسائل التي أمره بإبلاغها إلى الكنائس السبع. وبعد ذلك تتوالى الإِعلانات المتعلقة بما سيحدث في آخر الزمان من ضيقات وبلايا وأحداث رهيبة، وحروب تنتهي بهزيمة إبليس وجنده. ثم ينهي الكاتب رؤياه بوصف الدينونة أمام العرش العظيم الأبيض في اليوم الأخير، وينتهي إلى وصف الحالة الأبدية حيث يتم النصر لله وللمسيح في السماء الجديدة والأرض الجديدة، إذ يتحقق الخلاص النهائي للمؤمنين.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:25 pm

bachir , i hope enou ma tejzom 3ala chi bi 7adiisak:u said:"almasi7 aldajjal according to revelation is not a person yet to come but a person already existed." i said that every one man yankor al massi7 houwa masii7a dajal(ajean 2)bass this specific person fi dirasset lel keddissin 3anno!
2nd) ana mech 3am fasssir kiteb el ro2ya!
the explications that i had talked about is from keddissin! so iza 3andak ra2i moukhalef , khali ykoun kamen 3andak marja3 theologique aw chi malmouss!
mabijouz nred 3ala ara2 you7ana el dimachki bi simple opinions!wala la2??

pour le nbre 666 , ana ma ili 3ale2a khayi bel catholique! if u read some explications of the bible and of the apocalypse u'll find that the number 6 yarmoz ila al chaytan, 7 ila al kamal , 12 pour assbat isarel....so mech 3am allif chi men 3andeh !!
in christ
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:59 pm

so Elias, you beleive that there is a person yet to come that has the devil inside and will rule the world with sin. !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:48 pm

I don't
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm

sin aktar min heik!!!!!
ma32oul!!!
ma a7ala iyem sadoum w 3amoura!!!!
lawla youjad killa.... lanha allah mahzallah al woujoud min zamen!!!
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:44 am

"lawla youjad killa.... lanha allah mahzallah al woujoud min zamen!!!"

Fa fihimit shi min hal jimli Smile i could not read it
what did you want to say?
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:26 pm

khalli yeshra7lak live bass tousal Wink
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:32 pm

NO I WILL TRANSLATE IT BY THE ARABIC KEYBOARD OF RAMI:

لاولا يووجاد كيللا.... لانها اللاه ماهزاللاه ال وووجوود مين زامين
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:04 am

3id please still don't understand Smile
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm

"jebna el a2ra3 ta ywannesna kashaf 3al ar3a w faza33na." Very Happy

eza kent fehim kam kelmeh.
halla2 ma ba2 fehim shi Smile
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:13 pm

O.K. GUYS:
if there was not the minority "of beleviers", God destroyed the world long ago!!!
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:54 am

ok thats perfect abou l mich
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:29 am

EH HAH HALLA2 FHIMNA, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: al massi7 al dajjal   al massi7 al dajjal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

al massi7 al dajjal
Page 1 of 1