MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organ Donation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:55 pm

Everyone.. what do u think about organ donation?
if u can give us ur personal opinion and if anyone knows how the church deals with this issue
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:19 pm

i think evry christan must participate to the donation of organs" even that i'm not!!!!
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:05 am

bon je pense que ce sujet est compliqué plus que aboulmich a dit?
n'est ce pas?
what about yalli byekhdou a3da2on henni w3aychin ba3don (3am ye7tedrou) coz bikounou mwesseyin hek??
i think hon fi chi ghalat.
coz byennssou le pouvoir de dieu.
ana 7a2i2a ma 3andeh jaweb 3ala hal mawdou3
bass iza n7atet bi cas enou e3ti un organe a un ami ,un frere ,soeur,mere..... ma bet2akhar eni e3ti.
bass ma bwasseh yekhdou a3da2i ana w3am mout. coz ma berte7 lal fekra.
chou ra2iykon chabeb??

Last edited by on Sat May 19, 2007 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:33 am

comment houwii w 3am yimout!
well im not sure if they do that , all i know is that they take the organs as soon as the person dies la yidallo well and yifido ghayro , i dunno anything about what u said ino while u r dying they take ur organs?
et c'est qoui dans ce cas le pouvoir de Dieu ? ino the one who is lmost dying and who his organs are taken away from him , can be well again if GOD wants him to be?
can u please explain that idea ?
ana definitley with organ donation even when im alive ( kidney or art of the liver...) coz i would be giving life to others
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:26 pm

no marju,
if he's dead what is the benefit of the organ casue the organ is laso dead...
they can take the organ only in one case where there is a brain death, the brain is dead while all the other organs (specially the heart) are working....
but in fact Elie the brain death is a death!!!! it's not importing if ur heart is working or no when ur brain shutt off!!!
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:20 pm

we can donate while we r still alive , part of the kebed aw a kilyi or something else kamen
and yes michel u r right , if the brain is dead , then the person is dead , if medicine found a way to keep all his other organs living , that doenst mean that he is alive
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:04 pm

guys, recently i saw a reportage on the v bout donation, ppl and sience found out that after the donation the ppl start to act wierd and get some habits of the donating ones, it might be bad as well, eg a lady took a hart from a boy died in a car accident, he used to drink a lot and love certain food, after his death the lady with his heart felt like alcohol and started acquiering the food he used to love, wierdoooooooooo

there is a relationship between our organs think twice before giving ur answers in here
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm

well there is my answer Smile
First of all , if we want to assume that what u r suggesting is true , are you then saying that u prefer the lady would have died instead of receiving a healthy heart from a deceased person?
Second , since ive never heard of such a thing ,and in order to be sure of what im writing in this forum I asked my dad ,who is a doctor, about that subject , and he confirmed to me that such effects do not and can not occur on recipients.
Finally, for more accuracy , I searched in google, but I didnt find any negative psychological effects on recipients , but on living donors ( for my surprise!) :

Psychological Concerns:
In addition to potential individual health concerns, it is possible for negative psychological consequences to result from living donation.

Depression and anxiety after donation is a common concern and often attributed to the healing process of surgery, renewed family demands and an attention shift from the donor onto the recipient.

As with any transplant, there is also the risk that the recipient will have problems such as infection, rejection of the organ or even death. For a living donor, the news of such problems can be devastating.

Living donation may also have long-term risks that may not be apparent in the short term. In addition to potential individual health concerns, it is possible for negative psychological consequences to result from living donation. Living donors may feel pressured by their families into donating an organ and guilty if they are reluctant to go through with the procedure. Feelings of resentment may also occur if the recipient rejects the donated organ.

FINALLY: a GOOD effect from donation on both donor and recipient:
Perhaps the most important aspect of living donation is the psychological benefit. The recipient can experience positive feelings knowing that the gift came from a loved one or a caring stranger. The donor experiences the satisfaction of knowing that he or she has contributed to the improved health of the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:02 pm

hi marju,
thank u for ur research and ur great answer!!!

i agree totally with u, and in fact about the program that bashir watch, i saw the generic for it in discovery but i didn't watch it...

but scientifically, and as i know very good in biologie, it's not accepted what this program try to say....
i think it's like the program where they talk about alians, ufo, they give information but that don't mean it's true...
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:04 pm

anytime Smile
I dont think it CAN be true asslan!
ino ma khass l heart aw l lung mathalan bil mache3ir
li2anno what controls the body and tells us how we should feel and what we like and what we dont like is the brain!
so unless the recipient gets a part of one's brain , I dont think its possible that he can feel the same as him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organ Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Donation   Organ Donation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organ Donation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: