MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:34 pm

maby it's not accepted to put this article in this part!!!!
but in fact and sorry very sorry!!!! very very very sorry bass ana ghchite de7ekkkkk
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2007/05/16/34518.html
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:58 pm

sick people indeed!
moujtama3 fessid la aktar darajet l fassed!
wlek ya 3ammi l 3alam wein sar , w hinni wein ba3don!!!
wake upp!!! wsselna 3al marrikh w hinni ba3doun biya3mlo mitil iyyem l rasssoul!!
ive never seen something that stupid!
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:12 am

Hello Marie

sick people those lli talla3o lfatwa, and there are kam wé7ed,but who are the moujtama3 you talk about?
there is no moujtama3 in the article!!
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:35 am

the moujtama3 I was referring to is the islamic with all the moutatarrifin and mouta3assibin , hawdi yalli naza3ou l dineh killa! ils ne figurent pas dans l'article , bas hek 3assabouni!
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:47 am

I think the moutatarrifin is the miniority
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:45 am

exactement rami.
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:20 pm

khallouna ma nishmoul bi hadithna "2ighfir lahoum ya abati la2annahoum le yadroun meza yaf3aloun"
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:20 pm

rami i think u got me wrong
ana ken assdi 3an l moutatarrifin when i said :
I was referring to is the islamic with all the moutatarrifin and mouta3assibin , hawdi yalli naza3ou l dineh killa! ils ne figurent pas dans l'article , bas hek 3assabouni!

siwa2an kenou minority aw majority , I dont like the effect they have in general

so ma bkoun 3am echmoul 7adan bi 7adithi

w akid allah ra7 yeghferloun li2anno albo kbir bas nchalla hinneh yikhaffifou 3anna chway!
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:33 pm

ahibbou a3de2akoum........
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:23 pm

shou 7al iza ma keno 2a3de2na!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:59 pm

i think the majority of muslims are moutatarifin, i think a lot of people will not accept those words (fouad for exemple Smile)
but this is what i see from living with them....
it's not matter of forgivness or love, it's matter of knowing how those persons think and see us...
yes we must love them but his does not mean we must not see takfiroun la2alna, or i3tibarna a3da2oun (n'est ce pas Rami)
does any body see alarabiya.net, a iraqui person made a statistic about the participation of the people he said that more then 80% accepted and encourage the killing of shi2it in iraq!!!
if we want to love someone, that does not mean we must not see his problem, we must see it but we must love him!!
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:19 pm

well michel , their problem is with us!
I once read in the quran that they call us kafara , us and the jews , and they think of us less , i asked my muslim friend about it and he didnt deny it!
but I dont agree with that they are all moutatafferin , some are are quite good, but this doenst rule out the fact that when it comes to their religion, they stick with each other , they dont care anymore if your are their friend from a long tim,e ago , and beleive me coz ive seen it many times!
my friend once told me that she heard the khotbit l jum3a near her house in 200 street, she heard the chaykh telling people ino they should not mingle with chrisitans because they are sinners!

and bashir : u say a7ebbo 2a3da2akoum! well i am not that strong enough to do that , its such a shame , but I would like u 2 try and do that while listening all day to the shooting of the fate7 people, worrying about ur relatives in 200 streets who live across the building where all the shooting was... Sad im not saying that all muslims are our ennemies , but certainly these ones are and I cant find it in myself to love them wala chway! how about forgetting that they killed all those young and innocent guys? can you love such ennemies?!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!   ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ma32oul!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: Laugh and entertainment-
Jump to: