MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??

Go down 
+5
Rami.Hosni
b.skaf
Mireille.Makary
Michel.Dib
Y.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 pm

misho i know what i wrote but did u know wat you read, i said this is the result i did not say because, there is a big difference..

rami, sorry my information is not up to date, last time i heard about him was wat i metioned
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:02 pm

bash you say: "how come just now man realized that he can reach the moon ???????
this is only the result of one thing: show off and arraguancy "takabbour"... "

I understand the al takaddom al 3ilmi is the result of al takabbor ya3ni al takabbor is the cause of al takadom al 3elmi. (basic logic.)
Anyway. I find this idea irrational.
I don't know if you know there is something called a paragdim shift in progress. that's something happen that push exponentially the progress of things.expls: the invention of the wheel. invetion of telescop. discovery electricity. invention of transistor... we should read history more deeply than you just did, and throw this tough judjment on scientific progress.
WE are Human-Gods bel ne3ma. so we are creators and lovers.
but al khati2a tou7awil ikti7am al 7obb allazi fi al insan wa ta7wil el kodra el ilahia el khallaka ila fi3l el sharr.( this is what Ive concluded men imani).
W long live Rock N Roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:09 am

fouad, i only gave this as an example, i understand science and i know history, but in christianrity as an orthodox idea, reaching the moon or invention of nuclear reactors could only be seen as THE RUSULT of "altakkabour al2inseni" which is the same thing u wrote in ur last sentence "al khati2a tou7awil ikti7am al 7obb allazi fi al insan wa ta7wil el kodra el ilahia el khallaka ila fi3l el sharr"
bilnisbi la2ilna, altakabbour howi 2oum alkhataya. when u commit this sin, the result is man will think in a way e wants to be above god, now im not against going to the moon, ma tifhamni ghalat all what im saying if u think u want the moon, then what is it??
just for ur information there is nuclear weapons in evry rocket that leaves the earth heading towards the moon or other planets. what is it that let them think like that??
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:23 pm

i'm not understanding u bash!!!!
is it me or you i don't know!!!
but what is the relation between going to the monn and takabour!!!

in old bable the human thought they are powerfull just by there ability to build high building, so this takabour s not related to altatawour,
our ability to have pc, internet, or even to make clothes can lead us to altakabour....
so it is something inside us and related to other things...
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 am

halla2 sar l forum metel berej babel lol!
kollon youghanni 3ala laylah afro
w fham ya cha3eb scratch
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 pm

misho ya ana ma 3am bifham 3lek ya inta ma 3am tifhamni...
ma3leish rah waddih aktar,
khati2t altakabbour leads us to think we want to be above god, thats why humans thaught of going to other planets, and building nuclear weapons, human wants to be powerful and does not want anyone more powerful than him, when we think we wanna go to the moon what is it that take us there? discovery yes i agree with u, beside that what is it? why the hell we wanna take nuclear weapons to the moon???
does it make sence now????????
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:06 pm

yes bash altakabour, or i will say more the essential need of the human to be God without God (as Adam, koul min hazihi al thamara fatousnih kalrab ta3rifoun alkhair walchar) this need that apear with Adam (so that God put 7aras 3ala chagarat al hayat al abadia!!!) is a sin that seems evry person have!!!

jesus said litakoun machi2atouk!! i agree that it's an essential sin but what i dopn't agry is to say that going to the moon was becasue of this....

the American went to the moon for one reason, poliytical reason... to say that their technology is better than the technology of the russia, it's a prt of the war between the two country...
but also scientificaly their is also a ned do dicover the univers in order to now better the history of the earth and the danger that surround it...

yes bash i can't accept the way u look to history and make ur conception as fact.. there is difference between fact and between ur opinion!!!
u have the right to have ur opinion but not to make it fact!!!..
it's our purpose as christan to also find the truth and say it.
al takabour kad yakoun mawjoud fi koul ma yakoum bihi albashar from millions of years but we have to be more scientific coming to history
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:09 pm

ya chabeb wein sar el subject???? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:04 am

ok abou elmish tikram 3aynak.
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:55 am

alla wakilak lallous biballcho bi mawdou3 w byousalo 3al marrikh lol! bass meche l 7al hek mna3te "2aafak" jdide lal mwadi3 w mnefta7 min khilelon mwadi3 tenye Wink
peace
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:16 pm

Smile Smile Smile ma3ek 7a2 jana Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??   al tanabo2 bel mostakbal?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

al tanabo2 bel mostakbal??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: