MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Empty
PostSubject: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:05 pm

after hearing the last speech of bin laden who consider that the attacker of 11 september are heroes and ask all muslims guys to be like them. i was just asking could it be that after many hundred years we will read about those heroes who was only 12 from developed country who attacked and killed " blessed by God" the most powerfull nation and lead it to be destroyed?!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:02 pm

i''l get back to you in a couple of hundred years
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:13 pm

SO TILL THEN!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:36 pm

C'est pas des actes terroristes ici et la qui vont ruiner les States je pense
c'est plutot des forces économiques qui grandissent jour après jour, comme la Chine, ou l'Europe.
Un jour arrivera...ca serait il avant le dernier jour? Smile
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:43 am

Well,
it is possible mich, after all, the history talkes obout actions and what happened was an action but history as the great writer George Orwell say :" The past, present and future is controlled by the current government". so that depends on the government , maybe in a few years they will be considered as heroes.
In WW2 the japenese bombed the hawain island and now we say it's diabolic, but the americans bombed hirochima and they re heroes (ask the prime minister of Japan, he thinks the nuclear bomb was justified).
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Micho,
It is not the prime minister
c'est le ministre de la défense qui a dit ca, et c'était scandaleux (fdiha) du coup il a été obligé de démissionner
d'ailleurs meme le premier ministre Japonais "Shinzo Abe" a été obligé de démissionner aujourd'hui suite a une série de scandales...Hirochima est vu partout comme un acte terroriste, 9/11 sera pareil.
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 pm

Sorry Rami, you are right , i confused them up (the prime minister and the minister);
But i disagree with you about the nuclear bomb;
"Hirochima est vu partout comme un acte terroriste, 9/11 sera pareil"
It's not true Rami, at all, the Nuclear bomb over Hirochima is considered by you and i maybe, but not globaly as an act of terror.
I say again; it's all a point of vue, i agree with michel's question; history is very tricky and not stable, and maybe later the act of blowing the towers is a terrorist act by me, but for many it's not it's a turnover. History ,by science, act with it as an event and its interpretation is up to people.
remember Hannibal, is he a terrorist or not?
in his time the world considered him as a terrorist even his home town, but now....

I agree with you Dib, Your question can very much be answered by: maybe
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:42 pm

Please if we may speak in arabic or english cz some of us don't understand French
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:57 am

when we stopp writing in sms language i ll stopp my french langage :p!
French will be easly translated from google.com
but sms is unreadable !

writing in English takes me a lot of time. woth:my English is non understandable

By the way, Mich can you put your photo? Smile
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am

By Arabic i Mean arabic not sms. I have no problem in English or french but the fact is there is some of the mjo forum like Maram who asked that we stop writing in french cz he doesn't understand a word.

About my photo, i think i must be in face book, Isn't so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!   bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bin laden speech: "11 septembre heroes" ?!
Page 1 of 1