MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is our church???????????

Go down 
+4
jana_mrad
b.skaf
Rami.Hosni
maramkourani
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:26 pm

this matter must be pointed to the majma3, we must push that this matter will be mentioned by the bishops mainly (not necessarly right now in a majma3 moukadass). i hope that the bishops have the courage to discuss this matter with one of their equals.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:30 pm

i agree with moram 200%
about ur idea Rami, al mou7akama means love... what we are saying that what the bishop wrote seam strange to our faith, (for me it seems not correct), so what he wrote must be discused not between me and him (becasue it's a problem in a small scale), but in all the church especially with the responsible of the churchs (the bishops).
discussing = love
saying his wrong (when his wrong) = love (visversa?)
other things are timsi7 joukh!!
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:14 pm

Bien sur! moi aussi je suis d'accord
mais comment tu sais que personne des eveques n'a pas parlé et discuté avec lui?
ou est ce qu'il faut faire un site "mouhakamat el metran" et écrire les résultats et les diffuser sur internet? comme a fait la personne qui a critiqué d'une facon très ironique?
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:07 am

non Rami je refuse la facon ironique.....
but even if all the bishops talked with him!! it's not enough!!
the bishop can't resume the churhch, we the beleviers we are the churhc and we must be a part in this discussion and we must now if what he said is correct or no!!!!
does our church consider his article 100% correct or have another point of vue?
what the purpose if they talked with him without saying the result!!!
so if u considered that they talked to him, and till now he didn't anounce that his article isn't correct or need a correction, this will mean that all the bishops agree with him
so until the bishop anounce about his article:
1- they agree with them
2- they didn't talk with him
in the first case, if all the bishop agree with him i'm ready to announce for me that i am not a ppart of this church!
in the second case, i will still demandin for a discussion at all the church level for this article. (not only i the majma3 but akid bilmajma3)
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:11 am

thanks micho you clerify myn point of view in agood way.

lets go to the second step and make a letter to the majma3 to mention in it that we want to Metr. to be judjed about his article and to be asked all about what he write and his ideas in this subjct and signed from all who want and raised to our bishop ( either tripoli or alsewhere ..) to send it to the "batrak"and let us see his point of view and what he can do.

if this idea seems good to anybody i will be the first one to sign
offcourse with love we dont doanything in chrch without love but our faith must not be hurted.
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 pm

Sorry Mish.
But I don't believe you can love someone you don't know. no body in this group (I assume) know Sayedna Boulos.
So what you and Mouram are saying seems to me only a slogant.

From your style of writing especially mouram I can't find any love. I am an MJO member and I feel hate and anger in you writings especially Mourams (fa shou 7al nes men barra) . I know you very well Mich and I believe in your thinking. but the "ousloub" (in my opinion) is not expressing love.

Let us calm a bit. And as rami said let's stop using some slicing words as Judge , expell (ka77ish) , and use some more love expressive terms as ask a clarification...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:55 pm

what do you want Fouad?
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 pm

ya jame3a , fouad wants enou enne2ich el mawdou3 bi kel mawdou3iyeh w bidoun kelmet mabetli2!!mech aktar!!
w ma nethajam 3ala our church 3al net bi tari2a mech madrousseh!
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 am

mazbout fouad imkin el isloub mhim!!!
bass bil akhir mich mouhim hala2 iza 2ilna yitkahash aw 2ithakim (ma3 inno el mouhakima chi mni7 la2ana bitbayen el ha2)...
el mou7oum houwe chou 2al sayedna....
w yimken ne7na mni7tadet bitari2a ghair ley2a mazbout!! w merci lal mo9ulahaza bass haida mawdou3 teneh!!
el sou2el inno le7na mni2bal inno yetla3 heik makal 3alanan... w manekhod maw2if!!
el mou7oum hala2 chou finna ne3mel!!!
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:11 am

heh. thx mich li tafahoumak li.

First we can collect some reference opinion about the article. these opinions must contains scientific critics for the fallacies of Bishop boulos.
some references could be Reneh, sayedna georges, Jihad, As3ad attan, ...

we might then send a well writen letter to sayedna explaining our point of view. akkid ma men 2ello baddna n7akmak Wink.
bass mnetra7 hawajesna bi ousloub silis jiddan. w mnentor el radd 3a as2ileh men koun tar7ina bel letter. w men n7ott e7timel enno iza ma sar el radd shou moumkin na3mol. neb3at riseleh tenieh. w telteh. aw notttosil 3al phone ...
Bass badda mouteba3a w patience fi el ma7abba.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:09 pm

first thing you are wrong in this Fouad because even all what we say but we really make ity by love but innou wa2ta byt3ala2 al 2amer bil 3ady2ide w bi al2iyman ma fi wa7ed ydall sakiet and the solutionis very simple by3mlpou mjama3 2aw 2ejtma3 3adeh w bsa2lou lal Metr. 3an makaltou w 2iza la2ou '3litan bi7asbou w 2iza dalou 3ala ra2ou w ma2bil ysale7 '3alatou 2akid ma fyni nkhalyi Metr. bil kanissi

thats simpleeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is our church???????????   Where is our church??????????? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is our church???????????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: