MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

les homosexuels

Go down 
+6
Rami.Hosni
marie-juliette khawly
fouad.drouby
Mireille.Makary
b.skaf
Y.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

les homosexuels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:05 pm

guys i dont believe in the thing that says man can be gay biologically, did u see any animal gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if human can have diffect then animals should as well, ma howi hayawen natik. we we just create things like that to "nsattir khatayeni" and find execuses
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:38 pm

no bashir!!!
there some cases where it's an biological abnormality!
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm

no bashir u are wrong
i assure u that in some cases , men or women can have biological anomalies in their bodies
like once i heard that a girl was born having both the male and the female sexual organs , but the male ones were more hidden , and at 15 , she had to change her sex!
so sorry but it does exist and maybe its sometimes used as u are saying to cover some mistakes but that doesnt take awy the fact that it exists!
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:08 pm

C'est pas que ce cas frappant :p
mais la biologie nous raconte que ca existe bie
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:13 pm

By the way Bash. it seems you don't watch National Geographics Channel Smile . In a priod they put a series about sexual wild life. it seems obviously that there are some gays and even lesbienne animals. surprising but true. on the show they ve put some scnes that shows to male or females animals doing the sexual act. for example dolphins. one other thing. it seems that there are some species that make sex just for the sake for the act and not for breeding. surprising but true Smile . "3ajibon haza el kawn"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:37 pm

some weird but new informations to me!
10x fouad!
Back to top Go down
Caro

Number of posts : 34
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon, Mazra3it Yashou3
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:50 pm

ok guys!! here is something for you to think about!! That I don't know how to think more about, cause this is a subject that I want to searche about in the future.

What would you do if you are politician with enough power living in a country where everybody want their rights, everybody want to be equal, everybody want to be respected by law, and neither discrimated nor oppressed or assaulted by those who hate those people who are very different from them-selves.

Everyone or every organization (and here are many organizations for everything and everyone) want from the goverment their rights to be treated as equal as others in everything, exactly everything, because they are also human and it's in the Swedish law that you can not diskriminate anyone because of his race/etnicity, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientations, beleives, handicap or age.

The state have to protect all these peoples rights. What to do and how??? Big questions!!! Why for example should politicians give refugees and emigrants all their rights as citizen of one state, but not homosexuall. What do they have for arguments. Why I for exemple can have and can claim my rights, (even it's not free from problem and there is many problems related to emigrants and refugees in Sweden!!!!), from the state, can open any association or organisation to require our rights and even to examine and observe the political process if so I wish but not the homosexuall??? I have all these rights, I can educate myself and maybe with God helps I can play important roles to affect the politician with my researches. Why shouldn't homosexuall have the same rights??!!

If you say this is not normal, that's why we should prevent homosexuall and lesbian from beeing able to open demokratic organisation, from adoption, from right as a usual couple's ekonomical rights if they devorse, from insemination, from building opinion in the public life to affect demokratically the politics and laws. What about work, researche, film, commersials. So you are oppressing these people. And I agree in some way.

But how do deal with this problems as Christians?? Seriously?! I want in my life to be researcher and teacher at the university.
When i am always dealing with women issues I can not help confronting this problematik. cause at the university the researches about women and equality is very close to the issues of the equality of homosexuall, besides of the depate in the bublic sphere.

So my friends what to do and how?? Give me your opinion, maybe this will help me in my work in the future. Cause I want neither oppress these people or discriminate them as human beeings who have their human rights, with my ideas or opinion when I will be researcher with God's help.
I can neither say, no I don't know anything about this, I don't want to deal or debate this publicaly.
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:25 pm

HELLO ALL Smile
CAROLINE, FIRST A CHRISTIAN IS A CHRISTIAN WHEREVER HE WAS AND WHATEVER HE DOES(POLITICIAN OR OTHER) SO WE SHOULD NOT DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE, AFTER ALL WE PUT THE LAWS! AND UNFORTUNATELY THOSE LAWS THAT GIVE THE HOMOSEXUALS THE RIGHTS TO GET MARRIED AND ADOPT CHILDREN ETC... WERE PUT BY COUNTRIES THAT CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!! Mad

AS FOR MY OPINION ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE, I DON'T CONDAMN THEM COZ I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT🇳🇴 BUT A ALSO I DON'T ACCEPT THEM TOTALLY: I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE SOME BIOLOGICAL REASONS BUT EVEN WITH EVERY REASON IN THE WORLD SEX WILL REMAIN SEX (SEX=ZINA) AND THAT'S A SIN! IF THE NORMAL PEOPLE SHOULD CONTROLE THEMSELVES IN ORDER NOT TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTINCTS THEN THE ABNORMAL ONES SHOULD DO IT TOO! A HUMAN CAN LIVE WITHOUT SEX COZ AFTER ALL HE'S A HUMAN AND THAT'S WHAT DIFFERENTIATES HIM FROM ANIMALS, LOOK AT THE "REHBEN" AND "RAHIBAT" THEY ARE NOT ONLY NORMAL BUT MUCH MORE GRACEFUL!
ALSO DID U THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN THAT THOSE HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES WILL ADOPT????? WILL THEY BE NORMAL????????? NO WAYY
SO I AGREE WITH FOUAD
PEACE
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm

Jan, I don't agree with the equation u did although I understand ur point; "...(SEX=ZINA) AND THAT'S A SIN! ..."
Zina is a sin but sex is not.
And Jana don't worry if you don't want to condamn them, I would Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
Caro

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:43 pm

I understand all these things. Ana ma3ik. But PRACTICALLY there is no way to make people change their life style only because Christian say that they know the truth. No way for that. It will not work. I know. at least not in Sweden. neither somewhere else.

So how to deal with that as politician is still my question.
Whom give you or us the right to prevent them from the rights they want. Why should THEY listen to us or to the bible. How to do as politician?? try to understand the case from their point of you to be able to understand more how difficult my question is actually in the practical life.

If you will say all these here in Sweden publically, nobody will take you seriously, nobody will like what you say and many people will make you guilty for diskriminating these people. (Try to understand the others opinion). Even they will go to the law to make you mabe pay fine because of your slander (in their opinion) or whatever they call that for...

You can never solve the problem like this. So??
Back to top Go down
Caro

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 pm

This is Zina for us, but not for them. DON'T FORGET THAT.
you CAN'T teach people how to live, never, not like that. you can not teach them like this about their own sins.

How would you take it if someone from SHOUHOUD YAHWA is politician prime minister maybe and say to you "you are making sins because, our beleives is the right one and your beleive is wrong, you are making sins!! that's why we will not give you your human rights. Think about that!! how would you take it, it's ALMOST the same. In all these case there is nobody who listen to the other part, 7adis tersheen! so no solution.

and you can say PUBLICALY that this is a sin if we ask the churches opinion but we cann't say to them you are doing sins!!
They will never listen then.
You can not make them listen to you or coming to God or understand Gods love when you treat dem like this, never. Beleive me!

Solution?? If we don't have a good solution so i don't think someone else will have.
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 am

well it's true that they won't listen to me coz they don't have the christian faith and here comes my duty to introduce the true jesus to the world.

it's our duty to guide them to the right way so they'll reach at the end the way how they should be.

u said :"How would you take it if someone from SHOUHOUD YAHWA is politician prime minister maybe and say to you "you are making sins because, our beleives is the right one and your beleive is wrong, you are making sins!! that's why we will not give you your human rights. " well if such thing happens one day then it's because of us and what we did, and in fact what we didn't do(if the world didn't know jesus and christianity, that's because of us who didn't do our duty as christians) and then in my opinion we'll deserve it "mnestehal" coz l7a2 3layna!!!
everything in this world should be as God wants it to be and all what we do we should do it for him so, personaly, even if i were a politician i won't change my opinion (as i said in previous post)
peace
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 pm

salut
i've mentioned my opinion about this subject in the past posts.
but i want to add , that homosexuals doesn't have rights , thebible youdinon , so jana u can do it !! c 1 cor 6:9 10 11.
it is not a freedom , it is "foujour", in my opinion!and an exit 3an el akhle2.
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:59 am

They don't have rights?
they don't have rights to work? to live without being offended and insulted?
There was one gay in elmina it was killed one day if i am not wrong, do you accept that Elias?
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:10 am

rami u have to read all topics , i mean the right of being married and doing sex , that caroline have talked about!! choubena aboulroummmm
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:27 pm

J'avais lu tous les postes.
Si une prostitué veut vendre son corps, hal tajoumaha?
un gay na pas le droit de faire chez lui ce qu'il veut?

ils n'ont pas le droit y2assro 3al ghayronne (adobter des enfants, ordonner des pretres...), bass tu n'as pas le droit d'arreter leur pecher par force, sinon, tu limites leur liberté.

Tres probablement c'est pas ca que tu voulais dire, je sais, mais aussi faut il continuer la phrase pour ceux qui n'ont pas lu que cette phrase...

Enfin, toi et moi on parle la meme chose, mon poste c'est pour dire "man minkom bila khati2a falyarjoumaha bihajar"
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 pm

ya rami ana i agree totaly with u!! alkanissa la tafrod bal tanssa7 !!! making sex between the homosexual is a sin!! bi i3tiraf el bible!! so in the point of vue of the church , they don't have right to be married and making sex (point of vue of bible also) fi chi hal 7aki aboulroum???
Back to top Go down
rindala

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 am

hi everyone don't u think it is a unfair to judge a person just based on his or her sexual inclinations. i mean they can be normal functional people in society. Gay people offend our sensibility because we can SEE they are gay and we do not know how to deal with them. Outside the gay comminuty a gay person has a very hard time being even if he is not "sexually acitve".
do u think it is fair to condem a person to a life of celibacy just because he is gay. i mean lets face it they do not have an inclination to become preists and even if they do they are not allowed and they have the right to have sex. they cannot get married because the church does not allow it. so what do they have to do . and wether we like it or not they are humans and they have to exist so we just have to learn how to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:59 pm

i think sex and marriage are very important but as christan i will say they don't resume life....
that's why we see "rouhban" who don't marry cause they love jesus.....
so i can't see the problem if those people don't have sex or don't marry... exactly as rouhban.... even for evry person of us jesus is the first think before marraige when sex or mariiage will put me far from God it's better not to marry...
so marriage in our life is for the service of God and not for our needs.... and not only this is for gys for evry person...
if i will find that my marriage will put me far from god i will not marry.... if not i marry...
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 pm

micho !!! ma32ouli nchoufah raheb?? SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:45 am

Oui il l'est, mais dans la vie Smile
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: les homosexuels   les homosexuels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:40 pm

ya 3ayni 3leik ya aboulmich
Back to top Go down

les homosexuels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: