MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

god the mercyfull

Go down 
+4
jana_mrad
marie-juliette khawly
Michel.Dib
b.skaf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

god the mercyfull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:31 pm

Non, ce n'est pas un nice reply Evil or Very Mad
PAs d'accord.
Je suis d'accord que ce n'est pas nous qui devons lui dire sa facon d'agir.
Mais, Il nous s'est révélé un Dieu miséricordieux qui dit: Pardonne à ton proche 7 fois 70, qui a dit ne faites plus oeil par oeil et dent pour dent, et ne vous vous vengez plus.
Ce n'est pas lui qui a envoyé les eaux dévastrives aux temps de Noé, ce n'est pas lui qui a envoyé le feu et le soufre sur Sodome et Gomorrhe, et ce n'est absolument pas lui qui a dévasté les égyptiens.
Si tu veux on peut ouvrir un new topic pour chacune.
Si on dit il faut avoir la pensée du Christ, cad agir comme lui, comme si on était à sa place. Je ne tue pas les méchants pour les approcher de la mort et par conséquence de Jesus!!!!!!!
Je trouve que c'est AFFREUX de dire ca, et c'est HORRIBLE de dire "nice reply"!!
Allah lè yadroub, wa lè youkassess, wa lè you2addeb, bal yamsahou koul dam3a min koulli wajjeh

PS: Lire Kosti Bandali, allah wal charr wal massir.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:22 pm

bon rami ,ana j'ai dit que je suis contre l'opinion de michel (voir mon post) , bass 3ajabni son explication, je ne suis pas de tout avec les opinions de aboulmich. seme7na micho...
et je suis totalement avec toi sauf une chose : "allah la you2adib", voir amssal 11:3.
aw le psaume :adaban addabani al rab wa2ila almawt lam yosslimni.
et apres jesus: tu connais l'histoire des moines paresseux , l'icone de al chafa3a?? quand jesus voulait an you2adib al rohaban avec les voleurs et sa mere lui dit non??
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:42 pm

so Rami let discuss those point more....
do u think that evry point where in the bible God killed are not true and where God forgive are true!!!!
why i must give explination for the first while i must accept the last directly.......
?
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:09 pm

eh mich , dans le bible c'est l'ecrivain qui a mentionné que dieu a frappé, faire mourir,... car le peuple a l'epoque de l'ancien testament comprend les choses comme ca et les ecrivains d'israel etaient dans le peuple, et ils comprennent comme ca les choses.s'ils ont gagné c'est grace a dieu et s'ils ont echoué , car dieu veut les punir,..., dieu n'a pas d'avantages de faire mourir les personnes ,parce que :"allah ma77aba", voir l'epitre 1 de st jean .
ana je pense qu'on peut comprendre de ces chapitres , que le peuple d'israel est :chacun de nous, s'il approche de dieu il vit dans le royaume de dieu(yantasser) , s'il s'eloigne il sera fil ja7im.(le vrai mort).
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:15 am

for example i know that the red sea used to be moustanka3at, and when moses took the israeli out of egypt he knew the way but the egyptians didnt and end up in the water, so the writer expressed that by saying god "shakka albahr al2ahmar"...

yes i can answer the question will god reply to kill by kill, to murder by murder, the answer is nooooooooooooooooooooo
he wont, if he was like that he would have killed the devil long long time ago.... as for human, fathers say as long as we have a breath god will give us the chance to ask for forgivness, even god sometimes delays ppls death for them to ask forgivness.
how do u explain "inni ashe2 alkkoul yakhlousou wa2ila ma3rifat al7ak youkbilou"
how do u explain: "li2annahou hekaza ahabba allah AL3ALAM (not sha3bahou) hata bazal ibnahou alwahid min ajl hayet AL3ALAM likay le yahlouk koull man you2min be bal takoun lahou alhayet al2abadia
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:53 am

Lallous, on you post 417, how God punish?
peux tu admettre qu'une maladie, un tremblement de terre, un accident, un cancer, une mort pourra être une punition de Dieu?
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:26 pm

mais qui est moi pour savoir le comportement de dieu!!mais les phenomenes que vous avez cite sont naturels sans contribution de dieu!allah ma7abba (1jean4:16)
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:58 pm

can someone explain to me this:

mamlakati laysat min heza al3alam.....

if God wants to defend his ppl by killing the ennemies then it would not be the case,aiming for the kingdom up above,

will god respond to killing by killing, of course not, if yes he would not say under pain, on the cross"forgive them father, since they don't know what they are doing", killing is eivel, it is not a property of god, god gives life but he won't take it back, we take our life away with wat we do, forgive me mishel but this is my opinion, and if the fact is not like this, keep your god and your christianity for urself, i don't want it.

pray for us
Back to top Go down
maramkourani

maramkourani

Number of posts : 73
Localisation / Branch MJO : Qatar/albalde-tripoli
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:00 am

dear ALL,
sorry for being far for some time.

i just want to ask jana to read the the book " hal youl'3a l3ahad lkadyim" lal2ab mounif Homsi i think and after that you will change your opinion it is really a good book.
and for me i really agree with elias what he said
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 pm

and maram, i recommand you too to read "allah wal charr wal Massir" for brother Costi, it is a marvelous book (and the only one in its kind written in Arabic!)
Back to top Go down
b.skaf

b.skaf

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:55 am

just a note:
there is a new movie (last year release) called the exodus decoded (alkhourouj-moufakak) it gives a scientific explanation for the 10 hits (aldarabet al 10), if you watch the movie you will like it, it does not necessary be a reality or real explanation, but it could help understanding the phenomina behind the ten hits....
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 pm

i think it's a prolamatic about all aour view for the "el3ahed el adim", it need for me a lot of study and reading to create my own opinion.
i will confess that saying yes is not easy!!
and saying no it's not easy also!!
i don't have till now a perfect answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god the mercyfull   god the mercyfull - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god the mercyfull
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJO :: MJO Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: