MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

christians in war

Go down 
+4
Rami.Hosni
b.skaf
Y.
jana_mrad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
b.skaf

b.skaf

Number of posts : 266
Localisation / Branch MJO : CHARBILA/AKKAR
Registration date : 2007-03-20

christians in war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:15 pm

pray for our soldiers............
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CHARBILA.4T.COM
rony

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:56 pm

hi. i think as u all said that we must pray for our army to help them and also for fatih el islam or any other organization ta alla ysa3idon b hal halli yalli saro fiya. to me, i think the best way to do is to immitate what Mr. Hafez Al assad did in hama when the ikhwan el muslimin tried to over pass him and by this way we can make lebanon a really beautiful country and away from terrorism due to the serious acts we apply against terrorists and terrorism.

but to all christians and not only you people on this site, don't u think it is better to start speaking about christians situation in lebanon and the way they are scattered and never decide on one decision. don' t u think we must stop having different christians parties ( 2ouwet, 3awniyi, kati2ib, ahrar) and start speaking one christian word. mish kil wahad bado yi23od 3a kirso bado ya3mil hizb masihi. ma bthisso ino el masihiyi msharzamin. ma bthisoo iza minzabit wad3 el masihiyi wa tartas el sofif fina nwajih aya i3tida2 bala khawf ma yofrto el masihiyi aktar ma hini fartin.
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 pm

rony : do u beleive in 7ezb massi7i??
is it the best situation for the christians??
do u have a definition to a "7ezeb massi7i"??
and we will discuss it
Back to top Go down
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:44 pm

Hello Rony,

je pense qu'il doit ne pas avoir hezeb massihi, un parti doit être laique, car tout état et le liban doit être layique.

Les Chrétiens doivent témoigné la vérité, la ou elle se trouve.
indépendant de la religion.
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 am

i'm not with al 7ezeb l masi7i li2anno l 7ezeb chi wel masi7ye chi tene bi mabede2 w 3a2lye mekhtelfe tameman.
l 7ezeb moumken ye7mol sle7 w ye2tol w yozlom w yfazze3!!! baynama l masi7ye btemna3 kill hal chi. l 7ezeb bijerr l tatarrof wel 7e2ed wel karahye baynama l masi7ye ma7abbe. l insen l 7ezbe ma 3ndo profile l masi7e, w bi 7ezbyto bikoun 3am yenza3 souret l masi7 w 3am yemna3 l masi7ye inna tfout 3a 2aleb l nes l tenyin!(manno misel sale7)
w 3a kollen alla manno 3ayez 7ezeb ta ydefe3 3anno. l masi7ye l 2awe2il wejaho aswa2 anwe3 l idtihad westachhado w ma 7emlo sleh wala atalo 7ada, w bi estechhedon kammalet l masi7ye w woslotelna w haide amene bra2betna w mamnou3 nfarret fya kermel asbeb syesye aw chakhsye tefha
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 am

ya 3ammi chou hal jana!!!!! i agree totaly
Back to top Go down
rony

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm

ana mish ma3 wala hizb bas do u think that many people in lebanon think as we minorities think..... u don't find a person mish mhazab hata wala masihi... do u ?
concerning your question elias... i don't beleive in any of the christian lebanese leaders not even one so it is well known to me ino the lebanese in general and the christians in specific don't know how to lead people in parties or ahzab...
and whatever you and me think ya elias can u let an 2ouwetji or 3awni etc that they are not ahzab masihiyi as what jesus tought and is still teaching us
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm

in fact for me i have my political point of vue that agree with the work ad the project of some ahzab (i will not say idea cause al ahsab fi loubnan la afkar laha!!!)!!!

bass about ahzab we it's not acceptable to have christan party instead we must have party that are christan!!!
and to do that the christan must participate in the parties and the political life in lebanon and change to let it inspire for christanity
Back to top Go down
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:32 am

micho u said : "bass about ahzab we it's not acceptable to have christan party instead we must have party that are christan!!!"
can u explain further? ma nfahamet l fekra
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:00 pm

ana i am against the idea of"7ezeb massi7i" . the juith was waiting to the "al massi7iya al malek" and he comes with the "love" , he desn't make a juith party or juith country.

i am with the idea of michel : that christian work in the politics likay you3amidou al ssiyassa. and el ekhtilaf bel era2 between the christians bima7abeh , "ghina".

and in addition , as we had said in luc 10 "al samiri al chafouk" , yemken ykoun chakhess mosslim arib la 2eleh aktar men kel el massi7iyeh!!!!

so i refuse totally the idea of 7ezeb massi7i
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:27 pm

HI Jana,
the i mean what Elias say, having a christan party means that christans are making a party for them....

but a party that is christan means that the party what ever her point of vue in strategies and economics and others point must inspire from christanity, have the christan ideal but not being christan did u understand me....
in fact i don't expire good in english... so i know it's hard sometimes to understand whjat i mean cause my ideas are not well expressed...
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 pm

mbala aboulmich , c tres bien dit, i totally agree
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:11 am

hi !
there is something that I am not able to understand here , so u dont agree that the christian soldier kills to protect the lebanese people ( us ya3neh!) unless he has no other choice! ma ino its his job , if he didnt do that , we will all be dead by now !

of course as lallous said , we should pray for them and give them a period of time so they can recover of all the uglyness they have been through untill they r able to take the communion , but I dont think that its a solution to forbid christians from becoming soldiers , that will simply not work in our country , ino what do we say to our muslim citizens , ino into u have jihad in ur religion , go die instead of us , to protect our people??

there is just something that is not right here :S
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:25 am

thank u marju for returning to the subject:

t's not the job of the soldier to kill but to protect!!! so evry christan can be soldiers..

but sometimes to defend he must kill, the killing what was the reason is not good.. it's necessary sometimes but not good?!?
i don't think that killing here in those cases is a sin, but still this person need some times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christians in war   christians in war - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christians in war
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2