MJO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJO

Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

marriage

Go down 
+7
Georges fattouch
jayana_hayek
marie-juliette khawly
Michel.Dib
fouad.drouby
Rami.Hosni
Y.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jana_mrad

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-05-15

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 am

rony ur welcome
it's true we're all orthodox but we're open to everyone else so u r welcome Very Happy
well in this subject we're not dealing with the confessionalism in lebanon and all the things that are bothering u (and i understand u given ur situation) but here we're talking about our christian faith, we're not saying that muslmans come from another universe and that they're going to hell and that's why we should keep away from them but we're discussing the possibility of building a true faithful christian family (and guys if i'm mistaken plz correct me).
for me rony, in order to build such a family(which is the aim of marriage) the couple must have the same faith in order to get closer to god and to raise their children correctly.
it's all about religious things not social lebanese things
hope u got me right
peace
Back to top Go down
rony

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-26

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm

thanks all for accepting me in this christian group that i really started to like a lot. Mr. elias thanks for your comment but do u think that we know machi2it alla. don't u think that if we did something normally without thinking about would be what God wants. because as i see it, we don't move a cm without God accepting what we do so to me it is machi2to.. if we think that we must do this and not that just for God it would be machi2ati and machi2it allah. ma haik.
for you jana, thanks for you being open minded but concerning ur point of view i think that we can have a religious family by acceptig all people ( accepting others) so for that i think better to built a family and letting the children know both religions therefore, to me it is ok to marry from other religion and i hope my point was explained well.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

Number of posts : 348
Localisation / Branch MJO : LEBANON/Tripoli
Registration date : 2007-03-22

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 pm

hi rony,
maby i'm the more moutatarif peron in this site about marrying with other religion!!!1

i'm with elzawj el madani, cause if u want to marry a shiite u must have the way to marry it, (i beleive in the freedom of evry person to choose).

the freedom to choose that make me with ur marrage with a shiite girl also tell me that u have also the freedom in chosing jesus or this girl....
why? christanity told us that evry moment in our life is for jesus not for us!!!!
if i eat, i eat for jesus
if i don't eat , i don't eat for jesus....
if i love, i love for jesus....
if i marry, i marry for jesus....

the question where is jesus in this marriage?!?!? this is the point....
or simply for me (even if it's hard) u must choose bewteen jesus or here, as ADAM between the apple and the worl of God
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

hi Rindala, take it like that
in the ma3moudieh!!! u are becoming christan!!!
in the mayroun u are becoming a part in the small community that is "catholic" for u.... if u want to enter another community u must tatamayrani min jadid!!!
Back to top Go down
Y.

Y.

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-03-24

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:14 pm

chabeb je pense enou bi aghlab el chaghlet machi2et allah ma3roufeh , wmachi2etna kamen ma3roufeh, bass el enssen bi jareb 3atoul y7alell el chaghlet 3ala zaw2o.

when we pray " litakon machi2atak" we have enou ennafeza
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm

Micho esma7li 3arid ra2yak 3al akhir w erfod el mou2arani marra tenieh bein ikhitar adam lal toufa7a badal Allah . wal ikhtiyar bayn zawjat masi7ia or Jesus. Ma bshoufoun abadan metel ba3don.

So i don't think that Rony is faceing this choice.

W snhallah biyerja3 yentara7 mawdou3 el zawej el madani bi lebnen wou biyetsawwat 3leh bel majilis el niyebeh. Barkeh ne7na el 7arakien men sehim ma3 ba3ed el jam3iet el okhra bi te7rik el mawdou3. bass trou2 el 7aleh shouway . w yefta7 el majlis el niehbeh . iza be2eh lebnen Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
Rami.Hosni

Rami.Hosni

Number of posts : 365
Localisation / Branch MJO : Paris /Tripoli-Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-19

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:58 pm

Si Micho veut dire "il a choisit sa femme au lieu de Jesus" par il a reniƩ le christ (ou une partie de ce qu'il nous a apprit) pour sa femme, alors l'opinion de Fouad et celle de Micho se rejoignent.
Back to top Go down
Michel.Dib

Michel.Dib

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm

i'm totally with u concerning the zawej el madineh....

i will fight to the end and from all my heart that we must have zawaj madaneh in lebanon....

but in the other hand, i think that in evry moment in our life we are making the choice between God or no God, not only in marriage but in more simple acts....

but also if marriage will not lead to having a christan family!!! so this marriage is not for God... and in this case i'm again in having the choice!? i know Fouad u don't agree with me and maby the majority of the readers but this is how i see the marriage a reunion for the Glory of God... out from that i can't accept it... even when it is between two christan!!! when marriage is not for God, it's not Christan.....
i think i said all what i can say about this subject... i will participate when have new ideas....
but i hope that fouad and others know that i'm not refusing the arriage becasue i hate other religion... it's not the case.... and more there is no contradition between my opinion and my enthousiasm for zawej el madani.. fa ana akthar massi7eh (ta3beer chibeh majazeh Smile )ma3 al zawaj al madani..... and i don't see contradiction between the two....
Back to top Go down
fouad.drouby

fouad.drouby

Number of posts : 152
Localisation / Branch MJO : Tripoli / Mina
Registration date : 2007-03-20

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Mich I know mountal2ak. wa ana shakhsiyan ba3rif addesh bte7terim 7oriet el 2ekhtiyar w bte7terim el adian al okhra.

w ana ma3ak enno koll shay2 lillah. "in motna aw 7ayina fa na7nou na7ya wa namout lillah." haydeh men aham el jemal bi 7ayete. bass a bzonn bi 3omk nafseh enno zawej shakhe mosh masi7eh ma biyemna3 hal shi Smile .

"ya 2ayouhal 3arifou ma fi el kouloub ishfik 3ala noufousina"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjoa.org
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Nice guys,
i like when things go on fire
first, rami, i didn t understand ur last comment. i can t see much of the reunion
second, Michel dib has made a very good point, that is what is the point of all faith and finally in one of the most important choices of my life, i choose to take an another path that might lead to a non conformity with my faith.
Christianity is not islam. we all know that, same God or not; this is not the issue they are two different paths. might lead to same place, i don t know that but they are still two different paths.

Marrying a Chiite or not , this is a personal business between a person and his God. it s not my place to judge on that, many elements are involved. So God bless You Roni. May you have a great life and you both will be joined in God. as that is God 's business to judge and give and bless.
But michel dib has raised lots of important issues now and before, him and Fouad, rami elie, jana.... and others.
That is, what makes us in the church, or make us 'MAFROUZINE'
which means out of church.
Now this is an important topic; that is involved everywhere and all our other topics.
Back to top Go down
rony

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-26

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 pm

hi michel derbaly,
thanks for your comment about me and my situation. i just wana say that whatever it will cost me i will marry that shiite with no negotiation but since u said that every one have his God (islam w masihiyI) when u said "same God or not" so this means there are lots of Gods. do u believe in this ?

there is one and only one god that is if we ni3bad jesus or mohamad our prayers will lead to same god except if u think that our god is not theress.
concerning michel dib and his point of view about that to have a good christian family you must learn and let your children learn christianity and don't u think that god (jesus) would have liked us to know both religion.
some of u if not all say that we have to go after what god wants from us. can someone tell me what really god wants and how you know. do u have a special contact with God.
To me i think God needs us to contact other religions and know more about them. iza kil wahad bado y2arir 3a zaw2o sho bado rabna mina this means i can say because of my situation that God wants me or maybe all the christian to intermix with islam or else he wouldn't have made me inter this relation. ti7lili mazbout walla la2. fa that is why i hope some day people stop tihlil el din and just make for the contact with god and don't sophisticate themselves with what do they think (either islam aw masihiyi) and if we want (al takawkou3) we can say that intermixing in wrong but plz can someone find me a phrase in the bible obliging us not to intermix.
Back to top Go down
michel derbaly

michel derbaly

Number of posts : 112
Localisation / Branch MJO : Lebanon/Tripoli-Baldeh
Registration date : 2007-06-12

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:31 pm

Dear Roni,
Don't you know that there are many Gods, everything is a god when we start worshiping it. Jesus said it: 'You can't worship two gods, God and money'. even a loveone can become a god if we want him to be, think about this phrase.

any way this was not the issue in my last message. i said same god or not' cz i didn't want to go deeper in another subject than our own in here. If you like we can discuss it. i don't mind.

the question: How to know what God wants from us? by the christian faith it is only through the Holy spirit. and the writings of those who wrote by the holy spirit. the church is the body of the christ and it is one body, and i m a part of it, of this 'JAMA3A' i can t be a part of this Body if i want to do things my way, because i just feel like it. the bible is a book my friend, a holy one but still a book it is not a koran it s not mounzal. the truth is Jesus and to know the truth you must be a part of his body, i.e. his church and through the church you ll find Jesus, the truth, what God's want. this is just a swift answer about your last question.
Back to top Go down
marie-juliette khawly

marie-juliette khawly

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-02

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:43 am

hi!
I also liked to comment again in this subject

As I said earlier , I am with mixed marriages ,when it comes to me , I dont mind marriying another chiristian who is not orthodox , but since ive never been in a relationship with a muslim guy , I find it hard for me to marry one, of course all this could easily change if I ever fell in love with a muslim or druze guy Smile

but of course I dont mind other christians to marry muslims , well that is their freedom , and as long as the person is faithful and obeys GOD ( according to his own religion ) , that makes him a good person in my opinion

finally , one question to Rony , when u said : "but plz can someone find me a phrase in the bible obliging us not to intermix."
if u meant by intermix the marriage to other than christians, well I dont think u will find anything related to that in the bible ( and that is only a guess , since i dont know so much!!) , coz when it was written , there were no muslims yet , so if u ever found anything there , it might be related to jews mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marriage   marriage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marriage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2